- Mrs Mette Lund Newlyn
- Danish Degree Cand.Mag in History and Political Science from the University of Aarhus ; MA in Information Services Management from University of North London.
- Collections and Periodicals Librarian
- Institute of Historical Research
- +44 (0) 207 862 8761
- Email address:
Research Summary and Profile
- Research interests:
- Academic Support
- Summary of research interests and expertise:
Mette is responsible for the library’s periodicals and finance, and manages a third of the collections.
Mette is responsible for the library’s periodicals and finance, manages a third of the collections. She also oversees production of library content for the IHR students' Virtual Learning Environment (VLE).
Mette has a Danish Degree Cand.Mag in History and Political Science from the University of Aarhus and a MA in Information Services Management from University of North London. Prior to the IHR, she worked in the library at King’s College London and in two different archives in Denmark. Mette joined the IHR in 2002 as reclassification officer for the French collection.
- Vagn Wáhlin, Henning Mosegaard Kristensen, Mette Schmidt Lund, Bjarne Tersbol: MELLEM FÆR0SK OG DANSK POLITIK. DEN PARLAMENTARISKE KOMMISSION,FÚLABÓK'EN OG ADRESSESAGEN I PERSPEKTIV 1917-1920. Tórshavn og Árhus 1994. 256 bls.
- A leaflet for the regional Archive in Southern part of Jutland, Denmark: Frøslevlejren 1944-1945 Fårhuslejren 1945-1949. Landsarkivet for Sønderjylland, Aabenraa, 1995