- Mr Mario Graña Taborelli
- Research student
- Institute of Languages Cultures and Societies
- Centre for Latin American and Caribbean Studies Institute of Languages, Cultures and Societies School of Advanced Study University of London Senate House Malet Street London WC1E 7HU
- Email address:
- Publication Details
Date Details 2022 Book Review: Potosí: The Silver City that Changed the World
Book Review on Kris Lane's book on Potosi.
- Research Projects & Supervisions
- PhD Topic:
.La Flor del Perú.
The political culture of the Early Modern Hispanic Monarchy through three expeditions to the southeast of Charcas in the second half of the sixteenth century.
- Leading Supervisor: Professor Linda Newson; Co-Supervisor: Professor Ana María Presta (UBA/CONICET)
- Research interests:
- Colonies & Colonization, emigration & immigration, Communities, Classes, Races, Cultural memory, Culture, Digital resources, Digitisation, Early Modern, Gender studies, Globalization & Development, History, Language and Literature (Portuguese), Language and Literature (Spanish), Manuscript studies, Palaeography, Philosophy, Political Institutions, Politics, Regional history, Social Sciences
- Europe, South America